Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kamden..


Today I want to wish my sweet little nephew a Happy Birthday.. Some of my faves about Kam...

K.. is for... Kind.. He is so kind hearted, Love little boys with such tender hearts.. I have one of those too, and they are just the sweetest... :)
A.. is for... Adorable Smile... Literally melts your heart...
M.. is for... Mild... He is so easy going and so mellow... Not used to this, since my boys are so feisty and rowdy.. Love this about him...
D.. is for... Darling.. Such a cute kid and has the sweetest little personality to go along with his cuteness...
E.. is for... Eyes... Love his eyes. They are just one of the many things that makes him so lovable..
N.. is for... Nephew.. I have a lot of nephews, and he is among the list of the ones I love so much.. :)

We love you so much little guy and wish you the happiest birthday ever!!!

0 comments: