Saturday, May 8, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY AMANDA


Dear Amanda,

Hope you don't mind that your hubby is sneaking something into your blog (if I can figure it out). You are always writing nice things about everybody else around you, well I felt it was time for somebody to write something about you. You have made the last sixteen years of my life the happiest ever! I am truly blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for everything. I could not have asked for a better spouse and eternal mate. You are definitively my better half. I love the mother and example that you are to our kids. In my mind, they have the best mother ever to help them through life and to care for their every need. Thank you for all that you do for me and the kids. We don't say thank you enough but all five of us are truly thankful for you and the hero you are to all of us. You are definitely the heart of this family. Thank you for being such a special wife and mom to us. We all love you so much. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! You have endless traits we all love about you. Here are a few that come to mind when we think about you:

Caring, Thoughtful, Adorable, Spiritual, Talented, Amazing, Lovable, Workaholic, Special, Thankful, Cheerful, Giving, Gentle, Industrious, Kind, Happy, Reliable, Honest, Nice, Loving, Skillful, Selfless, Trustworthy, Warm, Ambitious, Courageous, Determined, Humble, Grateful, Mature, Tolerant, Generous, Hard Working, Reliable, Punctual, Responsible, Respectful,
Beautiful, Sensitive, Self-Giving, Organized, Patient, Virtuous, Intelligent, Integrity, Out-Going, Pure, Sympathetic, Self-Reliant, Humorous, Tidy, and Creative.




Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day. WE LOVE YOU AMANDA.

5 comments:

JenB said...

ah ... sweet!

Gunderson's said...

Wow, did I ever need this tonight.. I really have the best family ever... :) Thanks sweetie.. I love you!!

Casey said...

Agree with all of those traits! You are amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

all i can say is "ditto" you are everything he said and more. love you tons, and so happy you are a part of my life. thanks troy for figuring out how to invade her blog and letting everyone know how remarkable she is.

kris said...

Troy, you are so right! Reading this made my day, love you A!