Thursday, May 6, 2010

Catching up...

Not really sure where the last 2 weeks went for me, but I am back and have a few pictures to post of our going ons the last few weeks.. Starting back almost 2 weeks ago...

After going non stop Friday, Saturday and Sunday.... Monday after school he came home laid on the couch and slept til the next day.. Not very often I get sweet pictures of him sleeping.. :) Love it!!



After frantically searching the house for this little guy, we went to the front yard, where he was sitting smack dab in the middle of the flower bed, playing with the bark... Little turkey knows he is not supposed to go out front alone, however he slipped by and snuck out... :)




I was lucky enough to have to have a growth removed from my eyeball.. I am OK with having surgery on any part of my body, but on my eye I was a little freaked out... I will spare all of the awesome details, as they made my own stomach churn.. Let's just say I am not fond of a needle being poked into my eye and if I ever have to do it again (yes there is a good chance it will grow back, and I already have one on my other eye,) I will be sure to take a Valium first.. It is such a weird thing, apparently you get them from too much UV exposure.. Which is so odd to me, I am the queen of sunglasses, can't go anywhere without them... I was researching it online and it said that usually construction workers and farmers get them, because they are in the sun all day... My mom was teasing me that it is all that farming I do on farm town.. Probably.. :) Ugh.. Who knows, just glad to have it over.. :)

Before...

After...


Troy and Cole had a father son outing to the Jazz game, the last one of the series with Denver.. They had such a fun time, until Cole tuckered out.. The guy next to Troy asked him how on earth Cole could sleep with the place rocking... That's my Colie Wolie, turns into a pumpkin after 8pm... =)




Jade was so proud of his artwork, he wanted me to take a picture of it.. He drew me and Troy (in the middle, best friends, he says) and then him and the other kids.. Notice that we all have Mohawks.. He made sure he added those in on all of us.. Love that kiddo...

3 comments:

JenB said...

Ah ... sleeping Stockton.

This is really the first time I've been letting my two little ones out in the front without constant supervision. I prefer when one of the older boys is there too, but the little ones just want to go out and play catch, soccer or basketball on the little hoop.
They are quite good about staying right in our yard.

I think I might have something like that on my eye too! I am NOT a sunglass wearer (they are more often on TOP of my head like a headband). Was it affecting your eyesight?

I think it's interesting that your Cole likes Jazz games. My youngest wouldn't be able to handle them at all (they can't handle Callahan's games ... the beeps!) I do remember going to a hockey game years ago and having Callahan fall asleep during the chaos.

There ... I think I caught up commenting on your catch up :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing... it has been a busy couple of weeks, you amaze me that you can get all the pictures taken, do all the extras in life for everyone and anyone that asks, especially me. and then find time to blog it all.... thanks so much for sharing it all. i love seeing it.

Anonymous said...

Eye surgery is really freaky. I had a cornea transplant several years ago. The thought of cutting off the top of my eye and stitching someones elses on. Kinda creepy.