I can't think of 2 more deserving women, of a trip to the spa, (for some very much needed R&R,) than my mom and my mother in law.. I was a little surprised that neither of them had ever had a manicure or a pedicure, but was pretty sure they enjoyed it... I was drooling the entire time, so jealous!! I was so relaxed just watching them.. I know they carry so much stress on their shoulders, and as we moms do, we just chug along day after day.. I wanted to give them something I knew they would never do for themselves.. I hope they enjoyed their few hours of relaxation.. I know I enjoyed seeing them relax probably more than they will ever know... :)
I love you guys and absolutely loved spending the afternoon with you. =)
2 comments:
this was the most relaxing gift ever!!! i loved every minute of it. thanks for doing something you knew i would enjoy, yet would never do for myself!!!! love you...
Jealous!!!!
Post a Comment