
Just wanted to wish my cute sister-in-law a Happy Birthday today... Some of my favorite things about her..
1- Her love for her family, love it that family always comes first..
2- Her awesome outgoing, bubbly personality..
3- The fact that she is adorable.. :)
4- The fact that she was my friend before my she was my SIL, love it that she still is..
5- She is an extremely hard worker..
6- She is UBER talented..
7- I have always loved the fact that once she sets her mind to something, she doesn't stop til she achieves it!
8- Cooks some amazing dishes, and shares her recipes. :)
9- I cherish all of the fun memories we have shared, our kids have shared and all of the ones yet to come!
10- She is always dressed so cute; hair, clothes, makeup.. Love this about her!
11- She has such a big heart, would do anything for anyone..
12- Love the fact that she "gets" me, and still loves me too.. :)
Thanks for being a part of our lives, you truly are a great friend, mom, wife, sister and daughter. We love you! Hope you have the best birthday ever!!! :)

2 comments:
I love how you are so good to post about family with birthday's and things about them. I'll miss you guys tonight, have fun!
happy birthday, wonton. you are an amazing lady, and so much fun to be around. happy you have stuck around the family for all these years. have a great day.
Post a Comment