Monday, May 4, 2009

365 (Week 18)

Day 118 - 4/28/2009 Courtnee bought this Diet Coke with her own money, wrote a little note on it and stuck it in the fridge.. What a great little treat for me when I found it! Love that girl. :)


Day 119 - 4/29/2009 After working WAY too many days straight, Troy took a day off and we took the kiddos to the zoo. So fun.. It has really changed a lot since I was last there.


Day 120 - 4/30/2009 My favorite parts about Spring (if you want to call this weather Spring) are the yummy outside smells, and the flowering everythings... :) This tree is in our backyard.. So pretty.


Day 121 - 5/1/2009 Troy came home from work with this little gift and had the kids give it to me for Mother's Day... An absolutely gorgeous mother's ring..I had one before I had Jaden but there was no way to add another stone to it, so he got me an amazing new one.. Really how did I get so lucky to have him??? He is totally amazing!! :) Love that guy!


Day 122 - 5/2/2009 He is so funny... I was taking a picture of Courtnee (with her apron) and he insisted I take one of him with the Binky on the end of his gun.. What a cutie. :)



Day 123 - 5/3/2009 Took a Sunday drive up the canyon, this is actually a picnic area where the Spring runoff is running through it.. The canyons are so pretty right now, all of the waterfalls everywhere..


Day 124 - 5/4/2009 This one day out of a hundred that this little turkey will actually nap.. He got his stuffed animals and curled up on the couch and fell asleep... I actually got to enjoy 10 minutes of peace, while the boys naps overlapped.. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pictures, court is truly a "sweetheart". troy has got to get the award of "husband and father" of the year. he is an amazing man. happy to have him in the family. thanks troy for all you do for amanda and the kiddies.

Anonymous said...

You have some very special kids. I am loving your ring too!!