Just wanted to tell my Mom how much I love her on this Mother's day.. Just a few reasons why she is the BESTEST!!!
-She is beautiful inside and out!! :)
-She is an exceptional woman... I could never even to begin to fill her shoes..
-She is an amazing grandma, always there for my kiddos, no matter what.. :)
-She has instilled in me, that giving is so much more fulfilling than receiving..
-She has sacrificed so much, and at times been dealt a crappy hand, but still keeps her chin up..
-She is such a hard worker, glad she has taught all of us to be too.. :)
-She is an amazing cook, glad she taught me a few things in this department. ;)
-She had the biggest, kindest heart, always there no matter what!!
I am truly blessed to have her as my Mom... Her guidance and examples have made me the person I am today. I am so grateful for all she has given me and all she does for me. I love her for being my mom, and adore her for being my friend. I love you so much mom, Happy Mother's day!!!
I also am so blessed to have a pretty amazing Mother-in-law.. A few things that make my MIL so great..

-She is beautiful, inside & out.
-She has accepted me from day one and always make me feel like a part of the fam!
-She is a sweet grandma, loves all of those kiddos.. :)
-Always willing to help out.
-Tries to make everything extra special.
-Also a good cook, I love it when she makes Snickerdoodles just for Troy. How sweet is that... :)
-She is so kind and sweet, love that.. :)
-I don't know if I have ever seen her get mad, love it that Troy got her temperament.. I wish I was more like that. :)
-Love her for the peace she brings to the family. :)
I am lucky to have her in my life. She is a very special woman. I thank my lucky stars every day that she was blessed with Troy as her son, therefore I am blessed with Troy as my sweetie..Loves & Hugs and Happy Mother's Day..

1 comments:
you are so kind. thanks for all the nice things you said. i love you. it is great to have such awesome kids and grandkids. love all of you.
thanks shirley for being so good to amanda and making her part of your family.
Post a Comment