I want to wish my father in law, Don a very Happy Birthday today... Let him know how much we love him and how much he means to our family!! Some of my faves about him...- He is my favorite father in law, (granted he is my only one, but still my favorite).
- He has always made me feel like part of the family, from day one.. :) Love that...
- He is a good grandpa to my kids.
- He loves his children very much.
- I really admire the closeness that him and Troy share.
- His hugs.
- His willingness to help out whoever, whenever he can.
- His great big sweet heart.
- His kind spirit.
- The fact that I am his barber.. :) Love that..
- His outgoing and awesome personality.
- His love and respect for his wife.
- Love it when he comes over just to hang out.. :)
Hope you have the happiest day yet! Love you and thanks for all you do for our family!

1 comments:
happy birthday don, hope it is as awesome as you are. have a great year!!!
Post a Comment