Since it is Mother's Day, I thought I would let my Grandma know how much I love her... She is such a special lady, we are so blessed to have her in our lives.. Some of my faves about her..
-She is so darn talented.. I treasure every single thing she has made for me and my kids..:)
-She is so sweet and kind. Love getting a hug from her whenever we visit.
-I have so many wonderful memories growing up with her.. I loved coming out and staying a week with her in the summer so we could just hang out.
-I love it that she still drinks Tab.. :)
-I love how she always has a "treat" for the kids whenever we are there.
-I love how she is never in a bad mood, loves life...
-I love that she is so close to her sisters.
-I love her for having my mom, what an amazing blessing to me..
-She always sends my a kids a card, no matter what the holiday... I love that she is so sweet to do this for all of her greats...My kids absolutely love cards from Grandma J.. :)
-I love her for giving me so many amazing memories, that I will cherish forever..
Grandma, you are so very special to me.. I know I don't see you as much as I would like too, but always remember how much you are loved.. Thanks for being an amazing woman, and instilling so much good in everyone around you.. :) I love you Grandma.

1 comments:
i totally agree with you, she is the best ever. she is a great mom, sister, grandma, and great grandma. she was an amazing daughter to her mom. she has taught all so much in loving and giving. love ya too,
Post a Comment