This weekend I took Courtnee shopping to pick out some fabric for her and I an apron.. I had made over 10 of them around Christmas and just never got around to making her and I one... We bought the cutest fabric, came home and begin to sew... Since I had just gotten a new machine around Christmas, she asked if she could "use" my other one.. Thinking she is just going to tinker around with some scraps I told her of course she can... So I proceeded with our aprons, she tinkered... Let me just say when she was done "tinkering" I was speechless.. This girl had no pattern, no instructions, nothing to copy, NOTHING (but her creative little mind).... She made straps, button holes, accent strips, and did it all on a whim... I am still blown away by her sewing skills.. She could have definitely sewn her own apron and probably have done a better job than her mom... :)She ROCKS!!! This is what she created... The first bag...

The 2ND bag..
Then today whipped out the other these 2... :)
Here are a few pics of the aprons I made.. The blue one is for her, the pink one is mine.. :)
2 comments:
The aprons turned out awesome! Courtnee has some mad sewing skills!
court you are amazing!!! the purses are darling. you definitely have a talent for sewing. keep it up!!!!
Post a Comment