Nothing really exciting happening on the home front... Just a few gripes from me... I want to state that there is NOTHING fun or exciting about insomnia.. It bites, really bad... I am so tired of being so tired... What I wouldn't do for a straight 8 hour shot of sleeping bliss... I can dream right, (ha ha dream, no pun intended).. It is amazing how sleep or lack thereof can affect your whole life... AGH!!!
My 2 year old learned how to say "shut up" and my other kids think it is so funny to egg him on so that he will say it... I really, really dislike this phrase!!! So I am just thrilled (NOT) to hear him walk around telling his brothers and sister to shut up!! I spent so long waiting for him to talk and now wishing he wouldn't say so many things... AGH again!!
Since when did my 10 year old out grow boys size shoes and need to wear MENS???? I swear his feet will not quit growing.. And of course, the men's shoes are twice the price too... I am praying that his feet will stop growing for at least 2-4 months.. Again I can dream right?? Funny thing, whenever I seem to go shoe shopping for one child, one (or more) of them think they need new shoes as well... :)
Well that pretty much sums up my gripes for today... :) Happy Monday to all, I am off to post my 365... :)
4 months ago

1 comments:
that is not many gripes for a person getting NO sleep. wish i had a cure for you. maybe everyone that reads this could give you some new thing to try. they say "warm" milk helps. seems to do ok for jaden, maybe you should try it!!!!
Post a Comment