Monday, May 25, 2009

365 (Week 21)

This was an extra LONG week for me, glad it is over!!!

Day 139 - 5/19/2009 The adorable cards I got from my card group. I really love hanging out with these girls and seeing their awesome creativity! :)


Day 140 - 5/20/2009 Always feel like I have to check whenever I hear boys giggling and water running.. :)


Day 141 - 5/21/2009 Love it that these 2 still love playing games together. :)


Day 142 - 5/22/2009 After much begging, I gave in and let them get out the slip n slide..


Day 143 - 5/23/2009 Enjoying some of Kamden's yummy cake.. :)


Day 144 - 5/24/2009 Nothing today.. :(

Day 145 - 5/25/2009 Total cuteness..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW troy leaves for a week and you still manage to get everything done and take pictures. you are MOTHER OF THE YEAR!!! sure hope troy and your kids appreciate all you do.