
A sweet Happy Birthday wish today for my Mother-in-Law... She is truly such an amazing woman.. Just a few of my favorites about her...
S- Self-sacrificing... She has got to be one of the most UN-selfish people I have ever met. She is always giving of herself (sometimes maybe too much..:) There isn't anything she wouldn't do for you, ever.. I need to read a few chapters out of her book.. :)
H- Happy... One of the best things to be.. Love her happy go lucky nature.. :) Wish I was more like her..
I- Indulgent... She is one of the kindest people I have ever met.. I have never heard her say a hurtful thing to anyone or about anyone, always so sweet and loving towards everyone.... I wish I had an ounce of this quality! :)
R- Rally... Shirley is known to like to tease on occasion.. I love it that she can sometimes get the best of people in a teasing match.. Her and Troy have this little tease-fest going constantly, love watching them... Guess if you make it into her teasing circle, your a keeper.. Love it!!
L- Loving.. Loves her family more than anything. I love this about her!!
E- Energetic.. Very hardworking woman, and taught this trait to all of her kids.. Love that.
Y- Young... Love that she is just a kid at heart.. Nothing stops her, laughs a lot, loves a lot, lives life to the fullest... =)
Love you Shirley, hope you have the best day yet! Thanks for taking me into your family and making me one of your own.. You're the best! :)

1 comments:
happy birthday shirtley hope you have a great day
Post a Comment