Just wanted to tell my sweet hubby Happy Birthday today!! A few of my faves about him..
T.. True.. With Troy, what you see is what you get.. A very genuine, sticks to his word guy. Love the fact I always know with him it's from his heart.. :)
R.. Resolute.. Without a doubt, he has to be the hardest working person I know.. Never sitting still for a minute, at home or at work.. Works many, many hours so that I can be home with our kids, love that about him.. Love that he is teaching our children what great work ethics are.. :)
O.. Outstanding... In every way, shape, form of this word... Dad, husband, brother, son, grandson, employee, friend, provider, human being; all outstanding!!! :) You are such an inspiration to everyone!!
Y.. Young.. He may be turning 40 something, but he doesn't act or look a day over 20 something... I marvel at his energy and drive.. After working long hours, he still finds time for me and the kids.. Simply amazing..
I love you so much Troy, and am so blessed to have you for a husband.. You really are my best friend. Thanks for all you do for me and the kids.. I hope you have the best day! :)

1 comments:
happy late birthday troy, hope you had a great one!!!
Post a Comment