to this...
Makes me sad to see the days just flying by me.. Love this little guy so much.. Cole is definitely my child that pushes his limits, but it's because of his little personality I love him so much.. Today on his birthday I just want him to know how much I adore him... A few of my favorite things about Colie Wolie...
C- Charming.. This little guy has the ability to melt your heart.. Might have something to do with those eye lashes any girl would kill for.. :)
O- Obsessed.... Not so much as in OCD, but in certain things in his life he is very obsessed... I have never in my life seen a kid at such a young age have quite the "love" for money that this kid has... It's like he has a radar for it.. You pull out a dollar, he can smell it.. He is constantly counting, re-counting, admiring and just loving his money... It is rather comical to watch him and his money... He LOVES it... I really think he will be a banker some day.. Another small obsession he has is his stuff.. If it is his, don't touch it.. He will line up all his trucks, cars, toys etc... Don't mess with it either.. He is not the type of child that could share a room.. Having to share a space with someone that might touch his things, just might put him over the edge.. OK maybe a little OCD, (hmm wonder where he gets this?)
L- Laugh... This child loves to laugh, and loves making others laugh.. Sometimes just when I think I am at my wits end with him, he says or does something that just cracks me up.. I mean come on, who wouldn't fall in love with that smile.. :)
E- Exasperate.. This little guy is the king of teasing.. I posted earlier that my MIL likes to tease, I wonder if he gets this from her... He just loves teasing and provoking his siblings, just to see the reaction he can get.. And he usually gets a good one, along with a little cackle(from himself..:) Funny that most days he gets the best of his 13 year old sister, his 11 year old brother and his 3 year old brother.. :) Love it!!
Love you so much Cole, you bring so much fun and laughter into our home. Happy Birthday little guy! :)

2 comments:
this boy is AMAZING, his smile can melt any heart. HAPPY BIRTHDAY coley woley!!! love ya
Happy Birthday Cole!
Post a Comment