Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Introducing...


The newest and last Gunderson boy to become a "big boy.." That's right no more diapers for Jaden.. I knew once he did it one time he would just do it, he is so smart, just stubborn... It was awesome... Day 1, one wet accident... Day 2, one wet accident... Day 3, dry all day... Day 4, dry all day... I was ecstatic about the peeing but when he did the pooping too... Bliss, YEAH!!! No more diapers here, no more babies here... So nice to be moving onto a different phase.. :) Love it!! I tell ya, teaching your kids to read and potty training them have got to be 2 of the most draining, challenging things we as parents do (at least when they are little..) Yeah for Jaden!!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the best part was how "proud" he was of his accomplishment!!! and the details he shared about it were priceless. welcome to the "big boy" world jaden!!!!

kris said...

I'm soooooo happy for you!!!

JenB said...

I have to admit I get this silly grin as I pass by the diapers section at the store ... SO happy to be done. Jaden mastered it younger than my boys!

kimbob said...

Oh the joys of not having to buy diapers!! It's just one more thing to mark off the list to do, Congrats Jaden!!