Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Crafty Courtnee...

The creativity of this girl, literally just floors me... I love it that she just jumps right in and is not afraid to try anything... Crafty or not so crafty.. She has given me some pretty amazing ideas for my scrapbooking, cards, sewing, etc... I have and am still trying to better my hand at Photoshop, I show her a few things, and she blows my mind with it!!!! Things that have taken me months to learn, she does in one day.. :) I only wish I had some of her talent as an artist and a writer... She always has her head in the laptop, not chatting or playing online, but typing.. Story after story.... Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of pages this girl has typed... She is such an inspiration to me! Gorgeous, kind, nice, uber talented and the best daughter a mom could ask for... I love how she sees something and is instantly contemplating how to do it, (hmmm wonder where she gets that from...:)

These are some cute book marks she made over the weekend..


This is a collage she made and framed, working towards her Young Woman medallion.. :) It was just beautiful..



Just love this girl!! :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I think she gets her gifts from you! You are one of the most amazingly crafty people I have ever met! Love those bookmarks!

Anonymous said...

courtnee you are totally amazing, awesome, talented, crafty, you name it you do it. from school work to fun stuff, you can do it ALL. there is no doubt you are your mother's daughter!!!! the bookmarks and picture are FANTASTIC.

Casey said...

Courtnee is amazing! You are soooo lucky!

kris said...

like mother, like daughter :)