Day 238 - 8/26/2009 Stockton's Pine Wood Derby. He had a blast making the car with Troy and loved painting it all by himself... Love the time they get to spend together... He took 3rd place, WTG Stock.. :)
Day 239 - 8/27/2009 A small war wound from his cast... :)
Day 240 - 8/28/2009 Wow, loving this picture Troy captured of my two little guys, sweet as ever (sleeping of course) ;)..
Day 241 - 8/29/2009 Today was a very special day, my nephew Braden was baptized... This is a picture of 3 of my very handsome nephews and my Stock... From left to right, Dakota(9), Stockton(10), Braden(13) (he got baptized) and Colton(13).. :)
Courtnee and my niece Kylee, what a couple of cutie pies.. :)
Day 242 - 8/30/2009 Couldn't resist the sun tonight, so much smoke in the air, made the sun so pretty..
Day 243 - 8/31/2009 Got my totally cute book in the mail I made at Shutterfly, this is seriously one of my favorite websites... Got a coupon for a free book, so I made this ABC book.... Can't beat a free book, right?

2 comments:
can't wait to see the new book! congrats stud on your last pinewood derby.
love Shutterfly and want to know how you got a free book? I would do one too if I was given the opportunity :) looks like a good week
Post a Comment