Day 209 - 7/28/2009 Cole's first day of First grade, a sad day for me.. I didn't think it would be that hard to send him all day.. I hope he starts adjusting soon, hate seeing him sad everyday for school. :(
Day 210 - 7/29/2009 Took Courtnee to get her hair cut and "convinced" her to get her eyebrows waxed.. :) I told her it's like ripping off a bandaid.. (only with all your hair attached ;)
Day 211 - 7/30/2009 What a ham!
Day 212 - 7/31/2009 One of my most favorite summer meals, hamburger gravy over fresh garden tomatoes.. YUMMO!! Thanks mom.. :)
Day 213 - 8/1/2009 Had an awesome day at Lagoon!!
Day 214 - 8/2/2009 Took a drive to see the new Draper temple, simply breathtaking.. :)
Day 215 - 8/3/2009 Just a little chillaxin outside with daddy.. :)

3 comments:
i want to thank camie for the challenge and you for accepting it. i have loved seeing all the different pictures you have taken and the many different parts of your life.
Thanks for sharing, I love that you do this!
I think this would be a challenge for me but good for me too. Thanks for doing it!
Post a Comment