I knew this day was coming, and coming too fast for me... Well today it came!!! My once baby girl in grade school, is now a sweet beautiful young woman in Jr. High... We took her to back to school night last night, so she could go to each of her classes, get a feel of her teachers and try to get accustomed to Jr. High.... A lot of the night was just a blur to me, really don't remember much of what any of her teachers said... I sat there and looked at her (marveled really) and thought what an amazing kid she has turned out to be... I know she is going to grow up, I just don't have to love how fast she does it right.. (wink) She did fabulous on her first day, and mom made it through with minimal meltdowns.. A new adventure for us.. :)
4 months ago

3 comments:
She is a sweet girl who takes after her mom :)
I hope she's loving jr. high!
She has grown up so fast. our little gunderbutt is a beatiful young woman. we love her lots.
WOW, our baby gunderbutt is now in junior high! where did the years go. she is still as beautiful as ever. LOVE YA court
Post a Comment