Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fancy Nancy...


Today I just wanted to wish my darling sister a Happy Birthday.. Just a few of my favorite things/memories of her...

- We were lucky enough to be able to be sealed as a family on this very special day... It is so amazing to be able to share it with Nanc... :)
- Growing up with her, although I was much older I still loved have little sisters..(Despite what she might tell you that I was so mean to them, Ok I guess I was kinda mean to them), but still loved my baby sisters....
- Pulling weeds in the yard, laughing hysterically as we watched Whitney go into an all out frenzy because she had a church bug on her... :)
- Going to the Olympics celebrations with her...
- Picking her up for lunch every day of her 10Th grade year, loved spending that special time with her..
- Doing her hair when she was little, telling her "look at me, not the mirror, the mirror is not doing your hair", sorry about that.. :)
- I cannot even begin to say how much I have loved all of the things she has done and continues to do for my kiddos.. They are so lucky to have her for an aunt, she will be a good mommy someday..
- Loved being able to share her wedding day with her, such a special memory, I will always remember how gorgeous she looked..
- I love all the little mini massages she gives me, I always tell her she missed her calling in life as a masseuse...
- Loved going hunting with her a few years ago... Many laughs and although we didn't really see one stinkin' deer we sure had a good time..
- I love it that we are sisters, but cherish that we are friends..
- I love her kind heart, ever since she was little she has always cared about people and being kind to others...
- Love all the birthdays, holidays, vacations, special days we get to share with her..
Hope you have a great day Nanc, love you so much.. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You

Anonymous said...

happy birthday nanc, you are amazing. always thinking of others, loving life and always with the big smile. you are beautiful inside and out. love ya