Today is my amazing mom's birthday, she is only 29 (wink)... When I was little whenever someone would ask me how old she was that's what I told them.. She quite liked that... Some of the amazing things I love about her...
- Her cooking skills, whenever I feel down or sick I know that one of her home cooked meals will always make me feel better... Last week when Stock broke his arm, I called her to come sit with my kids... When we got home that night, she had made his favorite, homemade chicken and noodles and homemade cinnamon rolls... It was so nice to come home and have it all taken care of.. She ROCKS!! and by the way so did her noodles and cinnamon rolls.. Yummy...
- She is the bestest Grandma to my kids... She comes over and no matter what they ask her to do, she does it.. Whether its playing Skipbo with Cole, baseball with Jade, shopping with Court, or going to Stock's games... She does it and always has on a smile... Love that about her... My kids are so lucky to have her.. :)
- Her Sunday dinners... Love knowing that on Sunday she will make us a yummy dinner and we get to just go out and chill with her all afternoon.. :)
- Her willingness to help... When we decided to paint and get new carpet this spring, Troy was working insane hours, and so I called my mom... She came over and her and I emptied my upstairs, pulled up all the carpet and pad, and pulled out staples for what seemed like eternity... Never could have done it without her... :) Thanks again Mom..
- She is so caring and giving.. She would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it... I love love love this about her...
- She is one of my best friends... I love that I can call her and we can talk for hours about anything... Thanks mom for always being there to listen to me, and for setting me straight on numerous occasions.. Love you.
- I love how cute she is with Little Foot (her miniature weeny dog.) Five years ago if you would have told me she got a dog, I would have just laughed at you... She loves that little dog, sometimes more than us kids... :)
- I love her outgoing fun personality.. Love it that she can take any situation and laugh about it... Love laughing with her.. :)
- She is so beautiful.. Inside and out, you are truly a rock star Mom..
- She is such a hard worker... My mom has got to be the hardest worker I know... From doing her job, to cleaning her house, to ironing, the list is endless.. Not sure how she does it, but she has definitely shown us kids what it is to work hard. Thanks MoM...
Mom I just want you to know how much I love you and how much I love you in our lives.. Hope you have a great day, you deserve it!!! You are the greatest Mom.. :)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Janet! Moms are the best! :)
thanks for your kindness,there is nothing in this world that brings you more happiness than your children, well i guess there is one thing.. GRANDKIDS!! couldn't have them without the kids! the worst days are made by better by the laughter and love of family. something money can't buy. i am blessed with the best!!! thanks
Post a Comment