Monday, September 7, 2009

365 (Week 36)

Whew, what a week... Hope our pics are still enjoyed, most days nothing too exciting, but still a small glimpse into our lives.. :)

Day 244 - 9/1/2009 Cold Stone has got to be one of our all time favorite treats... Our favorite mix is, Cake batter ice cream, caramel and brownie.. YUMMY... :)


Day 245 - 9/2/2009 I love these boys.. :)


Day 246 - 9/3/2009 Poor kid got a bloody nose in the night, and since Troy and I have never had one, it took us a while to get it stopped...


Day 247 - 9/4/2009 Stockton went out to help my mom & sister do some Salsa canning.. Just a few pics from their "bonding" time..

Stud & Nancy sporting their cute aprons..


It's Salsa time.. :)


Gotta make sure the cast is safe.... :)


Stock & his Grandma... So cute..



Day 248 - 9/5/2009 No pictures today, totally insanity trying to get everything done in the house.. :)

Day 249 - 9/6/2009 Nancy & Levi took the kids fishing, Court trying to get a kiss from her fishy... :)


Day 250 - 9/7/2009 Can I just say I have the most AWESOMEST husband on the planet... He basically transformed our family room/kitchen into a little slice of heaven... He is the most hardworking man I know.. I absolutely love how it turned out, thanks honey for being so AMAZING, I love you... :)

This is the main wall in between the two rooms, we did a plaster/glaze finish on it.. SO pretty.. :)


The tile he put on our back splash.. :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do have ONE AMAZING husband!! the room looks fantastic. can he come to my house next????

Melissa said...

Those aprons are fabulous! I love reading about your cute family.

kimbob said...

I like the look of the project you guys did!