Monday, September 14, 2009

365 (Week 37)

Whew seems like a whirlwind week to me..

Day 251 - 9/8/2009 I have no idea what they were doing, I guess this is what happens when they are told to go to bed, and happen to come across a shower cap.. They thought this was the funniest thing they had ever seen.. I guess they are pretty sheltered.. :)



Day 252 - 9/9/2009 Jade was trying to hide from me.. It was too funny... Today was also my grandparents 60Th wedding anniversary.. Happy anniversary G&G, I hope it was special.. :)


Day 253 - 9/10/2009 Tonight was my card club with some pretty amazing women.. We had so much fun, and loved, loved, loved the cards... I have really came to love all of these girls.. :)


It was also my sweet sisters anniversary, and being the SAINT she is, she offered to take the kiddos fishing, so I could go to my card club... I so owe her.. She is the bestest Auntie... My kids are blessed to have her.. :)


Day 254 - 9/11/2009 One more thing we added to my amazing kitchen... My AMAZING husband mounted some lights under the cabinets... It looks so good... Awww I am one lucky gal.. :)



Day 255 - 9/12/2009 Stockton went and helped the Matheson's clean the church.. See we do have proof he works.. he he he..


Day 256 - 9/13/2009 We had Stockton's and my nephew Dakota's parties today, they are only a few days apart, so we combined them.. What a couple of sweethearts.. :)


Day 257 - 9/14/2009 Stocks ACTUAL birthday... Sometimes it feels like we party all weekend... We took him to Olive Garden for dinner, he was kinda embarrassed while they sang... Too fun...


On the way home we drove by the temple and absolutely had to stop and look, as it was completely breathtaking.... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW you are one busy family. it seems like you never rest. the temple is an amazing sight. thanks for sharing it. hope you get a quiet,peaceful weekend this week!!!!

Ashley said...

Amanda, your kitchen is seriously amazing. Thanks for letting us drop in and take a look. I think the fishing picture is so so darling! Love it!

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

great pictures! Is this the new temple? How far do you live from it??