Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dakota...


Just wanted to wish my sweet nephew a Happy Birthday today... Some of my faves about him...

- His sweeter than sweet spirit..
- His smile, just melts your heart.
- He is so darn cute...
- Love his personality; sometimes a jokester, sometimes a sweetheart, sometimes a softy.. :)
- I love the closeness he shares with my kids.. :)
- I love the way he loves his family, so cute..
- He is so easygoing, love that about him...
- He tries to hide whenever I take a picture, but sometimes I sneak one in.. :)
- He is so cute with his pups... ;)
- He is just a lovable sweet kid... :)

One of my most favorite memories of Koda is when we went deer hunting with them a few years ago... Dakota had this dream that cows were going to get him, and as he was having this dream someone (I think his Aunt Janet) banged on the window of the trailer, totally scaring him to death... The next day he was telling us that the cows were coming to get him and they were bringing all of their friends... It was so cute.. Still makes me smile to think about it.. :) Love you Koda, hope you had a great birthday...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to one of the cutest and sweetest kids around. love ya koda!!! hope you had a great birthday