Today is my cute nephews 13th birthday, a few of our faves about him...
-He is a cute big brother.
-The way he named and loves "Troy" coke..
-The closeness my kids share with him.
-His love for always wanting to know more, the information guru..
-His cuteness.
-His similarities to Troy when he was 13.. :)
-He is so smart..
-The pride he takes in his collection of Dragons, amazing how many he has.. :)
-How much he loves his family.. :)
-His sweet spirit.. :)
Just wanted to share one of my favorite memories of Braden.. The December that he and Courtnee were 2, I was tending him... I was taking care of Stockton upstairs when I hear these crashing sounds... As I went to investigate I find two adorable 2 year olds hands over mouths, cackling & giggling, hiding behind the Christmas tree.... Upon further investigation I find the result of the non stop giggling... My ornaments off of my tree, shattered all over the kitchen floor... Priceless, really... I couldn't even get mad at them, they were so darn cute...
Hope you had a great day!! We love ya Braden!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment