Monday, July 6, 2009

365 (Week 27)

Day 181 - 6/30/2009 Lately this has been quite the addiction at our house, we love playing cards... :)


Day 182 - 7/1/2009 What a cutie patootie...


Day 183 - 7/2/2009 This was the last day of school "peace out" pose.. :) Love it!


Day 184 - 7/3/2009 Stockton & Dakota strutting their stuff!


Day 185 - 7/4/2009 Our annual trip to Raging Waters.. So so fun! Will post more pics soon!!


Jaden and Cole loving every minute of this day!!


Day 186 - 7/5/2009 This is what happens when a grown man falls asleep and his cute niece is painting everyones toes.. :) Love it Troy!!!


Day 187 - 7/6/2009 My BF came to stay with me today and brought me this gift... I am still in awe that she made this photo album for me... It is so adorable, I just can't stand it... I have been sitting here the last 2 hours just staring at it... It takes a lot to "wow" me, but Kris you certainly did... Thanks so much, love you!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have to say that book "wow"ed, me too. it was amazing. the annual 4th trip to raging waters, is something not to be missed. a great time was had by all. congrats to the kids for their great achievements this past year.

kris said...

It was so much fun to see you and your family! You're just too good to me! I'm so glad you like the book :)