Monday, July 13, 2009

G.N.O.

I was completely spoiled this year for my birthday, and one of my amazing gifts was a girls night out at the Grand America... We went Friday night... What a fun night.. I have never had an all night GNO, it was totally something I will do again.. We laughed until it hurt, and then laughed some more... Some of the things we did that night...

Played games




Swam


Played murder in the dark


Ate at my Favorite place in the world Olive Garden.




A view from the 19th floor.. :)



Man I love these girls (love my mom too, she was taking the picture)...


Thanks Courtnee, Kylee, Nancy, Whitney, Casey and Mom for the best GNO I have ever had!!! Can't wait to do it again.. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this was one amazing night. it was so much fun, should have been doing it for years, but will start a new tradition now. thanks for great night!!!! love ya