Friday, July 17, 2009

Missing my baby girl...

Today is day 3 that my Courtnee has been away at Girls Camp... I MISS HER!!! It is really weird to not have her here... I thought having her gone the boys would just be crazy, but it has been strangely calm around here... This puzzles me, because Courtnee is the peacemaker at our house, I think its because the boys just love to tease her and by doing so, they occasionally (wink) erupt chaos at our house.. :) However I am quite enjoying the one on one time with my boys, but man do I miss my Gunderbutt... How am I ever going to handle her going to college, if I can't even handle camp... :) I am sure she is having a blast, but secretly I am hoping she misses me too.. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have thought of her all day today, i was thinking i should go steal her from camp and bring her home!!! i am certain she would not be impressed, but i sure miss her. love ya gunderbutt, hope camp was fantastic!!!!

Courtnee said...

:) :) :)