Day 202 - 7/21/2009 We took the kids swimming tonight, more pictures coming soon. Just love this pic of my honey and my kiddos.. :)
Day 203 - 7/22/2009 Back to school night, gotta love finding their names on the bulletin boards.. :)
Day 204 - 7/23/2009 Jade has been so sick, he went and got his pillow and blanket and went behind the chair and fell asleep for like 4 hours. :(
Day 205 - 7/24/2009 Our holiday was pretty low key, sat outside and watched the surrounding houses let off fireworks.. :)
Day 206 - 7/25/2009 Today I felt like sudden death... Guess I could have taken a pic of the toilet, since that's all I saw today! :) Ha ha... JK.
Day 207 - 7/26/2009 Courtnee making some way cute flip flops.. ;)
Day 208 - 7/27/2009 Stocktons first day of school.. Gasp, 5th grade..Guess it's no longer cool for mom to take him to school, had to settle for a picture outside. :( Cole starts tomorrow, so his picture will be coming, 1st grade all day for him (tear)..

2 comments:
wow summer gone and starting school again!!! time does fly by to quickly. sorry you were so sick, and the rest of us stayed away to keep healthy!!!! not much help to you, :(. good to hear you are all on the mend!!!
I'm sorry you guys were sick. We had that going around our house a couple weeks ago and luckily only hit 3 of the 5 of us. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment