My BF Kris.. My faves about her...

- Her glowing smile that is so contagious.
- The way we can laugh about nothing.
- She is so adorable.. :)
- She is so kind and caring.
- Her never ending talent, very inspiring to me.. :)
Still can't believe we have been friends for over 20 years.. :) Hope you had a great day Kris, love ya!
Happy Birthday to my BIL Branden... Some of our faves about him..
- He is married to Troy's adorable sister.. :)
- He loves to cook and try out new recipes, love this!
- Cute dad to Kamden..
- So computer savvy..
- Always friendly..
Hope you had a great day, thanks for being part of the fam!
Happy Birthday to my dad!! I am so grateful for the marriage my dad and mom once shared because out of that came the gift of us 4 kids.. I don't see my dad very often and I am ok with his wishes.. Our lives are very different now, and with that I am at peace. Thinking about you today dad, hope you had a nice birthday! :)

2 comments:
you are the best, it great to read what you value in each person. i am sure you brighten their day, with you love and kindness.
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and the kind words...I love ya A!
Post a Comment