Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!

What a FANTASTIC way to start off my new year with my 100th post... YEAH!!! So happy (smiles)... Wasn't really sure how the blog would go when I first started it, but I have come to love it.. Even if nobody ever reads it, I love it and someday hope my kids will love it too. Ok onto my post...

WOW what a great year this last year was...

I am not sure how well I did on my goals for 2008, but will continue to work on them and strive for some new ones in 2009. Here goes...
1- The 365 day challenge... My friend Camie challenged me to do this and so I will sure try (anyone else up for it?).. Simply take a photo every day, and blog about it (for me I will try to blog about it once a week). This is really going to be a CHALLENGE for me, I mean come on my life is not the least bit interesting, so indeed a challenge... Who knows, my pics may end up being 6 months of diet coke.. :)
2- Time, definitely want to manage mine better..
3- To use up a ton of my scrapbooking stuff, :) this will be fun.
4- Be a better person all around..
5- Become more fit... :)
6- Find more PATIENCE.. :) any ideas where one might find more of this?
7- Still working on becoming more in tune with my spiritual side, I feel like this is something I will always strive to be better at. :)
8- More dates with my hubby.. I think we may have had 5 dates all of last year.. AGH, This is definitely going to change... :)


"Try a little harder to be a little better" Such a great quote from President Hinkley, and yet sends such a powerful message, love it, great motto to live by...

3 comments:

Tifani said...

I am always reading.... I like your goals. If you figure out the patience thing will you let me in on the secret? See you soon!

Anonymous said...

i looked yesterday to see your goals for last year. i was so proud of all you accomplished last year and as i watched yoy daily work towards those goals. you are an amazing person, who is kind to everyone. who always puts others first and their needs. i hope you take time for yourself this year, give some time to you. i love you and i am so proud of you.

Casey said...

I am taking the 365 day challenge. I already have three pictures down to document 2009 so far. I think this will be much easier than dieting:) Love ya!