Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas

Here are just a few pics from our Christmas... The kids didn't get up until 7:15 am, and by this time I was just dying... I had been anticipating them to be up at 5...

Jaden sure loves his trains...


This kid is OBSESSED with money, so look how thrilled he was to find Santa had left him some one dollar bills in his sock... The look on his face was priceless...



Complete and utter shock of what Santa had left her (a new cell phone)... Love this..



A little bit of disbelief for him, Santa left him tickets to go see his favorite basketball team play.. The kid is obsessed... :)


What a great holiday... It really was a Merry Christmas...

4 comments:

TheWesselmanWeekly said...

I love all of the looks on their faces. What did Santa leave for Courntee>

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Happy New Year too!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this special day with me!!! it was a great christmas for all.

Keri said...

Yes, I was wondering what he left her too. You cant leave us hangin with all the suspense....