Awesome pictures!! Its too bad we didn't all run into each other-I was out in Vernal so was Kris and Keri-How funny-
cute family!
great times, great memories, great family. glad to see you can't see the black mud on the shoes!!
those pictures turned out great!!!Look at you, getting all fancy with the Photoshop :)
Wow you all look so great. Amanda your hair is dark, I like it!!
That was so much fun i want to go out there again...and the mud on Coles and Studs shoes was hilarious!!!:):):):)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awesome pictures!! Its too bad we didn't all run into each other-I was out in Vernal so was Kris and Keri-How funny-
cute family!
great times, great memories, great family. glad to see you can't see the black mud on the shoes!!
those pictures turned out great!!!
Look at you, getting all fancy with the Photoshop :)
Wow you all look so great. Amanda your hair is dark, I like it!!
That was so much fun i want to go out there again...and the mud on Coles and Studs shoes was hilarious!!!:):):):)
Post a Comment