
Well today it's official, my baby sister is 21!!!! No longer a young woman but now a real life grown up adult.. :) Things I love about her..
1- Her gorgeous smile...
2- The way she loves my kids..
3- Her 6 am texts...
4- Her cuteness in style.. Her hair, nails, clothes, jewelery etc...
5- The way her, Nancy & I recite back movie lines (its so funny)..
6- Her sense of humor..
7- Her great big heart....
So proud of where you are today Whit, just wanted to tell you that I love you and have a Happy 21st Birthday

4 comments:
Wow I cannot believe she is 21!! Happy Birthday Whitney!!
Wow, I think the last time I saw her she was probably like 7. Wierd!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHITNEY!!!
happy birthday to you whit. she is an amazing girl. love her love of life. she can make anything fun!! love ya whit.
Post a Comment