
Just wanted to give a shout out to my sister in law Terilyn and tell her Happy Birthday... Some things that we love about her....
1- Her amazing mommy skills, she is the bestest little mom...
2- Her cuteness in style, her hair, her clothes, her overall appearance...
3- Her darling smile...
4- Her love for her family.
5- The way Troy has a special place in his heart for her, (don't get me wrong he loves all of his sisters), but Teri just has this cute bond with him... I guess that's what happens when you are the baby of the fam.. Love it...
6- Her sweetness to my kids.. :)
7- Her cute personality..
We are so proud of where you are today Teri, and are so happy to have you in our lives... Happy Birthday kiddo... Love ya...

3 comments:
Amanda, didn't I send you a Christmas card with the girls on it? I thought I did, I know I sent you two cards, but maybe I got confused!!
Oh, I love your blog background too:)
happy birthday terri. hope it was a great one.
Post a Comment