Day 20- 1/20/2009 Our new president...New beginnings, new times..
Day 21- 1/21/2009 Nothing makes me more happy than hugs and kisses from my kiddies..
Day 22- 1/22/2009 Craisins.. Who knew these little treats were so tasty? Love these things.. :)
Day 23- 1/23/2009 Wii fit = Mii Fat... :) We have all enjoyed this thing. It is quite a workout, but fun at the same time.. ;)
Day 24- 1/24/2009 Everyone at our house seems to have major issues putting their shoes away; but not anymore... Our very own Bob the Builder has built us a shoe rack that TOTALLY rocks... No more shoe issues at our house... Thanks honey, love it... :)
Day 25- 1/25/2009 My Colie Wolie... Need I say more?
Day 26- 1/26/2009 Cole went out to help Troy shovel and was playing in the snow and had no idea until now (OK I am a bad mom) that if you rolled a ball of snow in snow you get a bigger snowball... He was fascinated.. ;) So Troy helped him make this teeny tiny snowman.. He was so proud of it he must have showed it to me 10 times.. Too cute..

4 comments:
That snowman is funny...:) Cole is so funny and fun to be around...:):)
the smile melted my heart, that boy is cute. jaden's hugs are priceless. happy to see you joined the wii family!!!! interesting week, with the new president, in rough times, hope he is all they say he is. thanks for sharing your week.
That is SOME shoe rack. Wowzers!!! I am so totally impressed. I love it. What a sweet adorable little boy. The snowman is adorable and yummy craisens. Does the Wii Fit work? I may have to invest...Love ya
I love all of your pictures, and I am digging the shoe rack.
Post a Comment