Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Losing it...

Ever feel like your losing your mind? Well I think I have done lost mine. Better yet ever buy something, and know for a fact you bought it, but for the life of you cannot find it? AGH.. Well today the movie I knew I bought for Christmas but could never find, showed up.. And with it were some stamps my BF bought me for my birthday that I have dumped my house upside down to find... The funny thing is they were both within inches of me for months... DOUBLE AGH... Last week I bought some lighters for the fireplace downstairs, went to get them to build a fire, guess what?? GONE... They will surely show up months from now I am certain... I should just take pictures of where I put things I buy, and then it would never get lost.. :)

4 comments:

Keri said...

Oh, you mean that happens to other people, not just me???

Umm...not to scare you, but check your boys. I had an incident of curious boys and a lighter...

kris said...

Yes, I misplace stuff all the time! Enjoy those stamps!

Anonymous said...

i do that was everything, mainly is the cell phone. it is so bad that i was given a little pouch to put around my neck to carry it in, so i wouldn't lose it anymore!!! the thing i have lost that i miss most though is my "mind", not sure i will ever find it again. :)

Anonymous said...

I am sure glad that you too cannot find things you know you had. I always thought it was jsut me!!