Monday, January 19, 2009

365 (Week 3)

Is anyone just bored to tears with my pictures yet?? I hope not.. :) Here we are already done with week 3, Holy Crap where did that week go? Since Troy was gone for half of it, its all kind of a blur to me.. (Kinda happens when stress and chaos takes over).. :) Here is my week three...

Day 13- 1/13/2009 I belong to this card group with an amazing group of ladies, and every other month we get together and exchange cards, visit, laugh and of course eat... Tonight was our card group and of course so much fun.. Here are the darling cards we got tonight.



Day 14- 1/14/2009 Made some chocolate chip cookies for Troy to take on his trip, minus the chips for him.. :)



Day 15- 1/15/2009 Troy has been trying to convert all of our home videos to DVDs and in the process we have been watching all of them.. Its so much fun to watch them but makes me somewhat sad, they were so little and so sweet and they seem so grown up now.. Love catching a glimpse into the past..



Day 16- 1/16/2009 After the day I had this speaks for itself.. :)



Day 17- 1/17/2009 Stockton had a basketball game today, got a glimpse of him in action (he is in white).. It's so much fun watching them play.



I took the kids to a birthday party and Grizzbee from the Utah Grizzlies showed up, the kids had fun playing with him.. :)



Day 18- 1/18/2009 This is one piece of technology I have come to love, my cell phone.. I have become quite fond of texting (OK I am addicted :).. It's a great way to talk to friends, family and easier to talk to Troy at his job... Just love it!!!



Day 19- 1/19/2009 Tonight my mom and I took Courtnee to see Mall Cop and out to dinner.. It was so much fun and something we don't get to do very much.. Loved hanging with them.. Fun times :)

4 comments:

kris said...

Those chocolate chip cookies look so good !

Keri said...

Awesome pictures. I am not doing so well. Oh well. I need to hang out one on one with my kiddos more oftener--thats a vernal word, only vernalites can use it, let alone understand what it means. :-)

Anonymous said...

Loving all the pics, and I might have to steal an idea or two!!

Anonymous said...

what a busy week, but i forget you are a "MOM" and every week is busy!!! i get tired just thinking of your schedule and all you do everyday. you kids, hubby, mom, and sisters are so "BLESSED" to have you in their life. thanks for everything.