Day 1- (1/1/2009) I pulled all of my scrapbooking stuff out and am trying to get more caught up (he he I can dream right?).. It will be fun updating the kids' books and my family one too. I am really excited about doing this, using up my stuff and getting more on top of things.. :)
Day 2-(1/2/2009) Today was the BIG Ute game, so of course I had to take a pic of Stock sporting his Ute hoodie. GO UTES!!!
Day 3-(1/3/2009) Today I have 2 pictures to post, that were awesome.. My AMAZING mom has made everyone quilts for Christmas (all the kids & grandkids) and today mine was delivered.. I absolutely LOVE it, it is so warm, soft, bright, fun and well just happy... I can't even begin to tell you what this blanket means to me.. For Troy it means he now gets his Utes one back... YEAH, :) Thanks mom I love love love it!!!!!
We went out to Nancy's house for dinner and Jaden was so darn ornery, so Nancy got him the heating pad for his tummy.. Made him feel better.. He really wasn't even sick, just needing some TLC from his Aunt Nancy...
Day 4-(1/4/2009) Had to take a picture of the pantry after many hours of organizing this weekend... Thanks honey for helping... :) Good thing I got a picture because I am certain it won't stay this way, well until next time we organize anyways...
Day 5-(1/5/2009) I told Jaden it was time to go get Cole, a minute later he came in with his boots on.. Made my whole day..

6 comments:
Love them all!!!
That is a cute pic a Jaden!!! :) He is so funny!!! :) :) :) :) :) =)
the picture of jaden in the boots is priceless!!!! he is so dang cute. great start to the new year.
I am so glad that you are doing this. It is just a fun way to see funny things about everyday life. You know that quilt would match my bedroom perfectly ;). I am happy that the Utes won....since BYU could not pull of a win. Love the pics of the boys, Jaden is too funny!
Look at all that fun scrapbook stuff! I'm excited for you to use it!
Janet did a great job on the quilt, I love it!
Your quilt is beautiful. I love it. Jaden is adorable. and the picture of the scrapbook stuff sent me into panic attacks. Love your week!!!
Post a Comment