4 months ago
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
So Cute...
Have to share a something so sweet that happened to me today... My five year old and I were playing a game, when he paused for a second looked up at me and said..."Mom, you really are smarter than a fifth grader..." It was the best, it totally made my whole day. The fact that he thinks I am so smart, is just awesome...(SMILES) It was so sincere and heart felt too... This is the child that when I am at my wits end with him and ready to wring his cute little neck says something like this, and totally melts my heart... Man I love that kid... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
AWWWWWWW!!!!!!
he is the best!!!! love that little guy. his smile can melt any heart.
Thats Funny!!!! :) :) :) :) :)
Post a Comment