We all know how much I love to scrapbook, so when Casey and her sweet sisters invited me to an all day Scrapbook Crop to help raise money for Epilepsy, I was more than thrilled.. It was a lot of fun, and raised money for an excellent cause.. Despite the cheesy (and I do mean REALLY bad) music, it was a fun day. However the music contributed to a few great laughs... There were games, raffles, page contests, a few classes and just scrapping all day.. When we signed up I wasn't really sure what I would do for 12 hours straight and figured we would stay for about 6 hours. But we had the best time and stayed busy all day, time flew by... SO fun... Casey ("Cassie") won a fun gift basket, and her sister won some paper.. All in all a fun day of R&R.. Thanks girls for the invite and the fabulous day... :)
Ashley, Joey & Casey
"Cassie" & her gift basket
1 comments:
How fun, and what a great idea!
Post a Comment