Cole- Mom, I need your camera
Me- Why? Honey
Cole- Mom I just do, can I use it for a minute?
Me- Yes, just be very careful with it.
Cole- OK
About 10 minutes pass, and I am wondering what on earth he is doing, when he brings it back and says..
Cole- OK mom I am done.
Me- OK what did you take a picture of?
Cole- Do you want to see?
Me- Of course I do!!!
Cole- (as I am looking at them) Do you love them, Mom?
Me- Yes, Cole I love them...
Cole- Well, Mom aren't you going to put them on the puter??
Me- (chuckles) Yes sweetie I will put them on there right now...
I think it is too funny what a kids interpretation is, of the things they see us do... It was really so cute, and totally made my whole day... I sure love that kid... :) So here are only a few of the many many pics he took... He was so proud of his nascars..

4 comments:
Hey, those are good pictures, he's a cute kid.
Thats way funny!!!
That is absolutely adorable. And good pictures, too! :)
great pictures, the boy has his priorities in place. go junior!!!! can't wait to watch the races with this kid.
Post a Comment