
Just wanted to wish my cute sister in law Tammy a Happy Birthday... :) Some of my faves about her...
1- She is so kind to everyone..
2- She is a great mom to her kids.
3- She is a hard worker, and does a great job, at her job.. (she works at our Dr.s office, and is awesome with our kids, unless she is giving them shots, then they are not so happy with her :)..
4- She has a very big heart; would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it..
5- Tammy & I were friends long before I met Troy, love it that we still are..
6- Love raising our kids together, and that my kids love their cousins.. Can't wait to meet her new baby boy this spring.. :)
7- Her naturally curly hair, I guess this is where Courtnee gets it from.. What I wouldn't do for a little bit of natural curl..
8- Her love for her family.. :)
9- Love all of the fun times we had before and after kids, and the many more fun times to come...
10- Love that she will always be my friend, (she knows too much ;)...
Have a Happy Birthday Tammy, thanks for being a part of our lives.. Love ya.. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment