Monday, February 9, 2009

365 (Week 6)

Another week in the life of us... Have to say this is kinda hard to remember to take a picture every day, however I have really LOVED doing it.. :)

Day 34 - 2/3/2009 I have been really trying to do some major catching up on all of my scrapbooks, here are a few pages..





Day 35 - 2/4/2009 See my previous post for my picture of the day

Day 36 - 2/5/2009 Jaden's first "shiner"... He fell and hit his eye in the tub, hence a black eye..



Day 37 - 2/6/2009 Feeling bad, trying to cover his hurt feelers..




Day 38 - 2/7/2009 AH, The Brick Oven, a must!!! Pure Pizza BLISS.. YUMMO. Plus a fun date night.. :)




Jaden rubbing lotion on Daddy's feet...



Day 39 - 2/8/2009 Soaking up some fun in the hot tub.. Love hot tubbing in the winter time.. Cold air + hot tub = FUN!!!



Day 40 - 2/9/2009 A few more scrapbook pages I did this week..



3 comments:

kris said...

Fun times and awesome scrapbook pages! Love and miss the Brick Oven...reminds of college days!

Anonymous said...

another great week in your life. thanks for sharing. your kids will love you for keeping their memories in a nice book!!!! you are scrapbooking queen!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your new background...Its way cute!!!