Monday, February 2, 2009

365 (week 5)

Day 27- 1/27/2009 Jaden setting up his farm bowling.. He is so stinking cute to watch bowl.. He gets so excited when he knocks them all down.



Day 28- 1/28/2009 This is my scrapbooking paper.. I love paper especially good thick textured card stock.. I got this after Christmas on a steal of a sale.. Love it!!



Day 29- 1/29/2009 Courtnee just loves taking piano lessons, every week she goes, and never complains.. I love to sit in our piano room and just listen to her play. So relaxing to me..



Day 30- 1/30/2009 We took the kids to eat pizza and they wanted to ice skate after. Troy was helping them "skate" on the ice.. They had so much fun, next time we will have to get some actual ice skates.. :)





Day 31- 1/31/2009 This is one of the projects I worked on at my all day scrapbooking marathon..



Day 32- 2/1/2009 The boys were downstairs with Troy and his dad watching the Superbowl, Troy came upstairs for a minute and no boys.. So he went down and checked on them and this is what he found.. So adorable... :)



Day 33- 2/2/2009 My little Superstar!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

another great week, in your busy life. so happy that you share it with us. i love the one with grandpa and the boys!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jaden is so cute!!!

Keri said...

Those hearts are so cute, I want to taste them...yummm...hee hee