Well Troy is on his 12Th day of working 30+ days straight... I am not sure which one of us will be more ready for him to have a day off... I sure miss him, I feel like sometimes I take for granted the days he is home with us, can't wait for him to be off.. :)
We were able to go out last night and get the kids costumes before they were all gone... Cole had a great idea (as he put it) he wanted to be Batman, have Courtnee be Batgirl, Stockton be Joker, and have Jaden be a bat (Old Navy, so cute)... However me and Jaden were the only ones on board with his whole Gunderson family costume idea... Oh well, I guess they have to pick for themselves what they want to be, although just once I would like to dress them all... I guess that is the advantage of having kids that can talk and understand the meaning of Halloween huh, at least I can still pick out Jaden's (smile)... So Cole ended up with Batman, Stockton the Metal Skull Biker, Courtnee A 70's hippie girl, and Jaden the bat... I cannot believe how much costumes are these days, holy cow... I remember back when I was a kid and the costumes were all plastic and came with the matching plastic mask and were easily under 10 bucks.. And when I was a teenager if we dressed up, we just scurried through closets and found whatever and it was FREE!!!! Those were the days, just simple but still fun...
Looking forward to the weekend, it is conference weekend and supposed to rain and storm all weekend... Stockton has an early Basketball game tomorrow and then I think we are just going to chill for the whole weekend... I think I am going to stay inside and catch up on some much needed scrapbooking... It's way passed due for me to have some scrapping-therapy..... :)
4 months ago

4 comments:
happy to hear you took some much needed time to break from this crazy - go go go - world. missed you at sunday dinner. :( hope you got some much needed rest.
yes, scrapbooking is good therapy!
Hope you had a nice weekend with your family!
Those pages you did for my book are so cute!!! I love them!!!
Yuck, I bet you hate having Troy gone so much!! Glad you are able to fill your time with SBING. I so need to get on the ball!!
Post a Comment