Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Crazy Corn Maze


We ventured out Monday night to take the kids to the corn maze... Now its been several years since I have been to one, but I figured we could be in and out in half an hour... He he he... As we bought our tickets they asked us if we wanted to buy a tiny flashlight for a dollar, couldn't hurt right? We bought the kids each one, and let's just say if we hadn't we would have been there hours, and hours... I know by looking at the pictures it doesn't look dark, (love flash cameras) but it was pitch black... They gave us a map (which may have well been in another language, cause I dang sure couldn't read it), and thanks to my very smart hubby who can actually read maps we weren't there until midnight, if the kids had depended on my map skills alone, ya hours... They also gave us this questionnaire (all corn trivia) to punch as we found the 10 stations throughout the maze... We only got one wrong, and in turn got bowling passes and free kids meals to Johnny Carinos... YEAH!!! We owe our huge success to our map qwest (Troy)... Despite the mud (only 2 inches on our shoes when we left), Cole being tired, and Jaden freezing (poor sick baby) we had a BLAST!!!! Can't wait to go again, when the ground dries up...

3 comments:

Casey said...

Looks so fun! Love the way you did that tiled picture. How did you do it? Let us know if you guys decide to go again--would love to tag along!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast. We are wanting to go to one here.....I want to go to a haunted one for sure!!

Anonymous said...

That was so fun! When are we going again????