4 months ago
Monday, October 13, 2008
Growing Up
We finally made the HUGE step and moved our baby (or not so much of a baby anymore) from a crib to a big boy bed.. He is almost 2 and growing bigger every day... He has hated his crib for quite some time now, and detests any part of it... I have been dragging my feet on this one, but finally had to admit it was time, that I really needed my bed back... :) It was a bittersweet day for me, Jaden becoming a very independent toddler but a step closer to my baby no longer being a baby.. :( I am not sure who was more excited about his new bed, him or Cole. Cole has slept in it with him every night... :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is such a darling bed!!!
I love the big boy bed!
Cute bed!
cute kids in the the bed!!!!
It is hard to let go of your baby being a baby...love the fact that Cole wants to sleep in the bed with him. My girls have bunk beds, and every once in awhile I will find them sleeping in the same bed!!
He looks really sad to be growing up too! Why is it that they can't wait to get big and we wish they would just slow down?
That is a cute cute bed!!!
Post a Comment