Thursday, October 16, 2008

Insight

These are a few things in the last week I have come to know for sure:
1- No matter how bad I feel some days about my life, there is someone, somewhere who is fighting a much larger battle.
2- Diet Coke & a little chocolate can make anything better.. :)
3- My kids will always and forever make me laugh, thanks Stockton for making my night by explaining to me about the dangerous chemical "catratbutt" in cigarettes; Still laughing at that..
4- Kids have this unconditional forgiving love no matter what, wish everyone had this..
5 In the end its not about what you have in life, but who you have...
6- It's nice to have friends who help you find humor in things you don't understand.... Thanks Casey for helping me see that...
7- Garden tomatoes are still one of my favorite foods..
8- I am the only one who can decide how happy I am.
9- I have the best family and friends....
10- I am thankful for another day...

2 comments:

Casey said...

Diet Coke is totally growing on me--agree with that comment it helps:)

Anonymous said...

you always find the best in life and others. you truly are an inspiration to others! thanks for always sharing.